Easy on the go bag, perfect for the gym and your daily routine!
Print was creating taking pictures of retired gym rope from Movement Climbing in Denver, Colorado
*Favorite feature* Bag transitions from backpack to shoulder bag.
Instructions : Pull the knots to move the rope slack to the front of the bag, separate knots sliding them away from each other to shorten the strap.
- Rope closure with double fisherman's knot to slide from backpack to shoulder bag
- Leather backed neoprene shoulder padding
- Hidden back zipper pocket for safely storing valuables
- Internal water bottle holder made from stretch mesh
- Daisy chain made from nylon webbing on side of bag
- Internal key latch loop made from super tape
- Base comes in either ivory wax canvas or black neoprene
- Exclusive Imminent Rise rope print
- Lined with coated pack cloth
- Macro-Stretch Mesh used for water bottle pocket